The Houston Zoo is a 55-acre zoological park located within Hermann Park in Houston, Texas, United States. The zoo houses over 6,000 animals from 900 species. It receives 2.1 million visitors each year and is the second most visited zoo in the United States. It is accredited by the Association of Zoos and Aquariums. The Houston Zoo’s mission statement is “The Houston Zoo connects communities with animals, inspiring action to save wildlife.” The zoo has been operated by the non-profit corporation Houston Zoo Inc. since 2002, and was previously operated by the City of Houston. Wikipedia
Birds can be damaging to your business or home.
- Staff, Customers, or Guests may slip on bird droppings on sidewalks or parking lots.
- Maintenance man-hours spent cleaning surfaces.
- Bird Droppings on the roof may enter Air Conditioning System and contaminate the air.
- Acidic bird droppings destroy the surface of vehicles, signs, buildings, & roofs.
- Birds harbor ticks, fleas, mites and other ectoparasites.
- Birds roosting & nesting on the beams may contaminate air and infect Staff or Guests.
- Inhalation of fecal dust by Staff or Guests.
- Food & Water Contaminated with Feces.
- Direct contact with feces may spread disease.
- Birds carry as hosts or can transmit thru other vectors: Paratyphoid, Vibriosis, Salmonella, Listeriosis, Pasteurellosis, Histoplasmosis, Candidiasis, Sarcosporidiosis, Blastomycosis, Encephalitis, Meningitis, Newcastle Disease, St. Louis Encephalitis, West Nile Virus, Toxoplasmosis, Trichomoniasis, American Trypanosomiasis, Rickets.
Bird Control By Species
Acidic Pigeon droppings were destroying the metal facing of the building. Birds were pooping on picnic tables and people eating lunch or taking a break on the patio. Droppings carry potential health hazards in the form of viruses, bacteria, and fungal spores. A few friendly birds sharing your lunch became a nightmare like an Alfred Hitchcock movie. If you are looking for the best bird control company, we are the leading company in Houston, tx.
Sparrows can be very frustrating for grocery stores as once they come in, they are difficult to remove and the local Health Department does not like bird poop on vegetables. Debugger Pest Control specializes in trapping and removing sparrows from the inside of buildings and works closely with local Grocery Chains to remove sparrows from their stores. Even Mockingbirds sometimes get into the stores. Leave it to Debugger to solve these bird problems safely and effectively. Discover facts about Spend Your Vacation in The Museum of Fine Arts, Houston