Unlike many companies, We NEVER use poison baits inside a structure for Rats or Mice. When baits are used, invariably an animal will die in an inaccessible area and you will have a terrible odor for weeks; not to mention the Flies and Maggots associated with a dead animal.
At Advanced Pest Control, we approach rodent control from two standpoints. First, we want to trap and remove whatever rodents have invaded your home, attic, garage, or office. Second, we want to investigate and find those areas where rodents are able to enter the structure and seal them out….permanently. If you are looking for the best Pets control company, Debugger Pest Control is the leading company in Houston, tx.
In fact, when we trap and remove and seal up your home, we extend a LONG TERM WARRANTY against the rodents returning through any areas we have sealed.
Trapping, Removal, and Bait Stations
In addition to trapping and removal, we often will add Tamper Resistant Bait Stations to the exterior of the property. These bait stations use “Rodenticides” (poisons) and benefit you by helping to reduce the overall rodent population in the area. Bait stations are the best way to use rodent baits because they:
- Tamper-resistant bait stations are noted for durability, their unique locking devices and bait securing rods which keep bait away from children, pets, and non-target animals.
- Bait Stations keep bait fresh longer by protecting it from moisture, dust, and other contaminants
- Provide a protected place for rodents to feed, allowing them to feel more secure
- Allow you to place bait in some locations where it would otherwise be difficult due to weather or potential hazards to non-target animals.
- Help prevent the accidental spilling of bait.
- Let you inspect bait easily to see if rodents are feeding.
Not only do we trap and remove rodents, we offer an “Exclusion Service”! After a careful inspection of all of the entry points into your home or building, we can seal those areas so that rodents can’t return.
After the Exclusion, we offer a long-term warranty to protect your property now and in the future.